The Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is registered as a company limited by guarantee, Company No: 07553554. Details on the governance arrangements for the Company are set out in the Articles of Association, which are available here. You can download our current Board member register of interest here.
In accordance with Article 13.6 of our Articles of Association a register of interest has been established and all Directors have a statutory duty to declare their interests in transactions or arrangements involving GCGP.
GCGP recognises the importance of having clear arrangements in place for decision making. In addition to the provisions of the Articles of Association, GCGP has produced an Assurance Framework that describes the decision-making process and how value for money and transparency will be achieved.
Accounts are submitted to Companies House annually and reported to GCGP Board, please see the submissions made on the Companies House website here.
Please click here to read a copy of our Enquiries and Complaints Policy.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact us.
Further documents and appendices
- Appendix A – GCGP Articles of Association
- Appendix B – GCGP LEP Members Agreement
- Appendix C – Scheme of Delegation
- Appendix D – Terms of Reference – Investment Sub-Committee
- Appendix E – Terms of Reference – Agri-Tech Programme Board
- Appendix F – Terms of Reference – Local Transport Panel
- Appendix G – Terms of Reference – Local Authority Leaders Group
- Appendix H – Assessment Process – Agri-Tech Grants
- Appendix I – Assessment Process – Skills projects
- Appendix J – Assessment Process – Transport projects
- Appendix K – Assessment Process – Growth Fund projects
- Appendix L – Terms of Reference – Alconbury Enterprise Zone Project Board
- Appendix M – Terms of Reference – Cambridge Compass Enterprise Zone Project Board