The LEP Board comprises leaders of industry, education and the public sector. With a business Chair, business representatives from a range of locations and backgrounds, five local authority representatives, education and voluntary sector/ social enterprise representatives.
Mark Reeve is the Chairman of the LEP Board.
The current LEP Board comprises:
- Mark Reeve – Chairman of the GCGP LEP and Managing Director of Chalcroft (Construction)
- John Bridge OBE – Chief Executive of the Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce *
- Trevor Ellis – Chairman of CS Ellis Group
- Claire Higgins – Chief Executive of Cross Keys Homes
- Mark Read – Founder and MD of Whizzle Ltd *
- Professor Iain Martin – Vice Chancellor of Anglia Ruskin University
- Cllr Steve Count – Leader of Cambridgeshire County Council
- Cllr James Waters – Leader of Forest Heath District Council
- David Gill – Chief Executive of the St John’s Innovation Centre *
- Cllr John Holdich – Leader of Peterborough City Council
- Terry Elphick – Managing Director of Skanska UK
- Steve Elsom – Regional Director of SME Banking at Lloyds Bank *
- Peter Abel – Business Development at BGL Group
- Cllr Robin Howe – Leader of Huntingdonshire District Council
- Cllr Lewis Herbert as a Board Observer
The Board is also supported by two Board Advisors: Graham Hughes, Executive Director for Economy, Transport and Environment at Cambridgeshire County Council and Steve Bowyer, Chief Executive of Opportunity Peterborough.
* denotes the SME representatives on the Board. If you are an SME and would like to share your economic growth or skills related views with our SME representatives please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can see the latest Board agendas and papers here.
You can download the latest Board Member register of interest here.