You can find information on live European calls and funding opportunities in the GCGP LEP area on this page.
Fifth Call for ERDF Applications
The fifth round of calls for ERDF project applications in the GCGP area are now open.
These are rolling calls and will remain open until 12 January 2018.
Applications are invited under each of the four ERDF priority themes available in the GCGP area.
Details of the calls can be found by following the links below:
- Research and Innovation https://www.gov.uk/european-structural-investment-funds/research-and-innovation-call-in-greater-cambridge-greater-peterborough-rolling-call-oc13r17p-0498
- ICT and Broadband https://www.gov.uk/european-structural-investment-funds/information-and-communications-technology-call-in-greater-cambridge-greater-peterborough-rolling-call-oc13r17p-0499
- SME Competitiveness https://www.gov.uk/european-structural-investment-funds/sme-support-call-in-greater-cambridge-greater-peterborough-rolling-call-oc13r17p-0500
- Low Carbon Economy https://www.gov.uk/european-structural-investment-funds/low-carbon-call-in-greater-cambridge-and-greater-peterborough-oc13r17p-0501
If you have a viable project idea or would like to find out more, please contact one of the ERDF team at GCGP LEP:
Michael Barnes – firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Bourgeois – email@example.com
Stuart Thomas – firstname.lastname@example.org
European Social Fund
There are no live calls at this time. We hope to publish calls in Spring 2017.
Second Call for EAFRD Applications
The 2nd call for applications under the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) is now open. Business Development and Food Processing grants are available in the GCGP LEP area.
The Business Development call invites applications for investments that will support new and existing rural micro and small enterprises to expand and help farmers diversify into non-agricultural activities. The call for Business Development grants in the GCGP area, together with details of how to apply, can be found here:
There is £3.25 million of investment available, and applicants can apply for grants of between £50,000 and £170,000. The call will remain open for 1 year.
The Food Processing call invites applications for investments that will develop added value food production and promote the adoption of innovation to increase the long-term competitiveness in the sector. The call for Food Processing grants in the GCGP area can be found here:
There is £3.25 million of investment available, and applicants can apply for grants of between £100,000 and £500,000. The call will remain open for 1 year.
We have a number of LEADER programmes in our area. The main ones, in terms of the extent of the GCGP area covered, are Rural Peterborough and Rutland; the Cambridgeshire Fens; West Norfolk; and the Eastern Plateau.
LEADER programmes are local, community-driven initiatives, each managed by a Local Action Group (LAG). These programmes can support projects that:
- Increase farm productivity
- Provide support for micro and small businesses (non-agricultural) and farm diversification
- Boost rural tourism
- Provide rural services
- Provide cultural and heritage activity
- Increase forestry productivity
To find out more about the fund, and if you are eligible, click here.