Investment for growth is a vital step towards helping our area overcome significant barriers to growth. In 2012, the Government allocated the Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough Enterprise Partnership £16.1 million fund to unlock stalled projects and initiatives that could help support the creation of new jobs and economic growth.
Since then a number of projects have received funding through the scheme, details of which you can see below.
You can find out more by downloading the Signpost 2 Loans guidance and information leaflet here.
If you would like to discuss how Signpost 2 Loans could support your business growth plans please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01480 277180.
Signpost 2 Loans (formerly known as the Growing Places Fund) is focused on unlocking jobs and accelerating economic growth. This could include:
- Facilitating drivers of growth e.g. through loans for SMEs to start up and grow
- Construction of new office, training and general employment space
- Infrastructure and access works to unlock commercial or mixed-used developments
- Site servicing to support the creation of new employment space
Signpost 2 Loans provides:
- Loan finance for capital projects – minimum bid value £50,000 and maximum value £1 million
- Supporting projects which can payback in less than three years (although longer payback periods may be considered)
- Bidders must be located within the Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough Enterprise Partnership area (Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Rutland, North Hertfordshire, Uttlesford, West Suffolk, South Holland, South Kesteven, and King’s Lynn & West Norfolk)
- Please note: Signpost 2 Loans carries an administration fee applicable to any successful investment award
For further information about State Aid, you can download our State Aid Guidance document here. Please note, this is for guidance purposes only, and we recommend you seek advice from your own legal representatives.
Need to know more?
For enquiries related to the application process, please call Alex Flowers on 01480 277180 or email email@example.com.
Signpost 2 Loans (formerly known as the Growing Places Fund): Projects supported
Click on the projects highlighted in green to find out more..
- A1139 Fletton Parkway Improvement scheme, Peterborough
- Haverhill Research Park
- Ely Crossing
- The Future Business Centre (Social & Environmental Business Incubator), Cambridge
- Delamore Fenland Horticulture Skills Academy
- Babraham Park and Ride
- Oakham Business Park, Rutland
- Huntingdon Link Road
- Peterborough Southbank Regeneration Project – Phase 2 – Including development of a Skills Centre
- Babraham to Abingdon Cycleway