The aim of the Local Apprenticeship Ambassadors Network (LAAN) is to grow the apprenticeships programme by attracting new employers through business to business engagement in a defined geographical area.
The LAAN is charged with promoting and engaging employers in all aspects of apprenticeships including the developing areas of traineeships, higher level and degree apprenticeships, and new sectors.
Local Apprenticeship Ambassadors are key to local apprenticeship growth and are supporting the government commitment to create 3 million apprenticeships during the lifetime of this parliament.
To find out more or request a chat with an ambassador, please contact email@example.com.
The Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough LEP Ambassadors are:
- Chair: Elizabeth Tillett, Apprenticeship Training Manager, Marshall Aerospace & Defence Group
- Anne Bailey, Form The Future
- Anne Pounds, Apprenticeship Manager, Kier Living
- David Keeling, Chief Operating Officer, Bango
- Holly Dacosta, HR Manager, Heraeus Noblelight Ltd
- Jill Thornton: People & Strategy Director, Blue Arrow
- Lindsay Tilley, Group Talent & Development Manager, Produce World Group
- Lis Every, City of Ely Council, Chamber of Commerce, ECDC
- Lynda Grayson, Graduate, Apprentice & Recruitment Coordinator, British Sugar
- Mark Cooper, Greater Cambridge, Greater Peterborough LEP
- Martyn Price, Chief Executive, Consign (Construction Skills Solutions Ltd)
- Michael Garrick Green, Managing Director, Ouse Creative Ltd
- Paul Davies: Art Director, Top to Toe
- Paula Parker: Group Learning & Development Manager, AVEVA Solutions Ltd
- Stuart Gibbons: Managing Director, Le Mark
- Daniel Aldridge: Research & Development & Technical Support Manager, Carl Zeiss
- Mark Read: Managing Director, Whizzle
- Darren Jenkins: Learning & Development Manager, Lifeplus