Exporting Inspiration

Whether you make products or sell services – exporting can help your business grow. In total, goods account for 61% of UK exports, which services account for the remaining 39%.

To help inspire you to Get Exporting we will be sharing a range of case studies to provide an insight into how these local companies have made the most of exporting.

Neil Darwin, Chief Executive of the Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough LEP explains…

We will be posting a new case study each week from local businesses who will be sharing an insight into their exporting experiences, starting with Kirsten Corrigan from Method Creative, who export their creative services internationally…

Here, Stuart Gibbons from Le Mark Group based near Huntingdon speaks about his experience of exporting goods across the globe:

Bene’t Steinberg from Cambridge Assessment talks about exporting educational services around the globe, and how ‘brand Cambridge’ helps them gain access to new markets:

Nitin Patel and Mark Quigley from Redring Xpelair Group in Peterborough, discuss how they have become successful manufacturers and exporters as a result of being an international business:

As well as trading internationally, International Law Firm, Taylor Vinters, help their clients to export with confidence by tackling the challenges of intellectual property and international law. Here, Partners Rhys Williams and Peter Lee discuss exporting legal services:

Rutland based Surface Generation create and export specialist technology for some of the biggest manufacturing companies and brands in the world, including Amazon, Nike, Microsoft and Boeing.